Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

DAMN BLACK HISTORY MONTH

DAMN BLACK HISTORY MONTH. [A YOU DONE LOST YO DAMN MIND WRITE]
THIS IS A REPOST FROM DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR>
THE MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsGwvpMIxTU


Get mad at me or whatever but I have to post this. I am sick of Kwanza and any other so called holiday that black people in America use to offset or appease some need to feel included in this society. Black history month...what the hell is that? Why in the hell is black history relegated to one month in school? Are we so stupid that we think that our children will be taught anything about our real history during this time? In many instances that seems to be the case as we see organizations such as the NAACP take over the marches and speak of peace against a system that has used only violence against us, cause prison is violence, in my neighborhood the police are violence, even the government is violence when it comes to us.
I am tired of going to Martin Luther King rallies where Black sororities and Fraternities fight to march up front professing Greek affiliations from knowledge that was stolen from Egypt, A bunch of college educated dummies who study what they are told in order to further feed tricknowledge into the black community. I am tired of seeing sisters at these marches talking about Africa while wearing blue and green contacts and permed hair.
Why is Denmark Vassey ignored? Malcolm X? Marcus Garvey?
To us these people should hold the same status as George Washington and Andrew Jackson do to white society. They were revolutionaries. Wake up black people why are there two definitions for this word? One for whites and one for blacks. Why are we expected to be passive in the face of all this?
I will tell you why and I hope that you are ready to hear this.
Number one you are still slaves...mentally dependent upon the same people who victimized our ancestors and continue to victimize us and our seed.
Number two it is because we do not fully embrace our roots because of the above mentioned mentality. Wearing kente cloth does not make you African. I am African because that is who my ancestors were.
Sorry I had to piss in your coffee this morning but if I see you at the rally this year with that bullshit I am going to call you out.
ARE YOU HAPPY IN HIS HOUSE NIGGA, NICCAS,NIGGAZ...OR WHATEVER YOUR DUMB ASS IS CALLING YOURSELF THIS YEAR? AND THIS INCLUDES YOU AFRICAN AMERICANS AS WELL.
This is HAMZAH FARUQ saying "Unplug yourself from this machine." PEACE!!!

hamzahfaruq

No comments:

Post a Comment