Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[JUICY]





[JUICY] THIS IS DEDICATED TO TRACY ATKINS AND SHE BETTER LISTEN TO THE MUSIC
THE MUSIC. YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THIS.
http://youtu.be/7jGbQf35H5Y



You make me wonder how juicy you really are.
If I squeezed you the right way would you dribble off my chin and into the hairs of my chest?
Would you wrap your legs around me and pull me into the juicy of you as it thumps and flutters on my hardened phallus.
As we mate like the alpha and omega... the yin and the yang... cosmic alignments as I plunge into your core and stroke your heart.
I would love for the juicy of you to become sticky in the hairs of my beard as you squirm under the strokes of my tongue.
The thickness of my manhood.
I want to fuck you... I want to fuck you up... fuck you down.
You have lodged in the particles that make up the essential me.. a virtual part of my individuality.
The juicy of you looks so sweet as you sit with legs open and seem to call to me with your other lips that glisten in the light.
Hanging like fruit from an abundent tree, the roots of your hairs that sprout like spiraling trees.
Cover the entrance of your cave of delights.
Sit on me as I talk into your ears... grind it in deep.
Woman you make me wonder how juicy you really are as I pause...
And take a look at you.

HAMZAHFARUQ 

1 comment: