Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[LINGERING IN HYPERDRIVE]


[LINGERING IN HYPERDRIVE]
THE MUSIC FOR THIS RIDE...
http://youtu.be/jRLgMsV260Y



I still think of you even when my mind travels in hyperdrive.
The times that I pushed you against the wall and felt of your wetness as it oozed across my questing fingers.
The times that my name became a chant as it fell from your lips and into my ears and I became the vessel of your screaming release.
The swell of your stomach as I plunged into your pouting and swollen flower as your man in the boat stood proud. 
I still hunger for you
Reverberations of we still float on the air of man and filter into the being of humanity. 
Trembles of we that have the magnitude of aftershocks that undulate in testimony to our union... our eventual seperation as you play across the screen of my waking dreams.
A soft kiss as memories of our force renders me silent... 
lost in the love that we once shared
Our copulation was cosmic in its implications as strong seed it produced.
You still linger in the atomics of my dna as I survive.
In the suspended animation of hyperdrive.

hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment