Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

[REVEALED]

  

[REVEALED] 
THE MUSIC FOR THIS ODYSSEY... YOU BETTA LISTIN...
http://youtu.be/0OkmYfN-3KE



Girl come on over here and let me see you naked... see you as you stand in front of me all draped in the fabric of your clothes as my mind takes a trip.
All off into the curves of you as my voice becomes the song and I start to exert this hypnotic flow into the membranes of your brain plane.
Let me see how you look as you raise your arms and take off your shirt as the color of your bra comes into view... take it off slowwwww baby...I want to savor you.
Ahhhhhhh...
What kind of panties are you wearing?
I bet its a thong.
Let me see... damn I love those stretch marks... it shows your ripeness...your fertility in hieroglyphics on your skin.
Damn girl... a rush as your hips and ass come into my field of vision and shatter my reality... as your mons venus pushes at the crotch of your panties.
Let me touch the silkyness of your skin... can I take off this last piece and reveal the beauty of your flower... sniff at its delectable odor.
Girl you look so damn good as you stand naked in front of me... revealed.


hamzahfaruq 

No comments:

Post a Comment